In this article you will learn what Facebook page templates and Facebook post templates on VistaCreate are. Before talking about post templates, you need to find out what Facebook page templates are and what is the difference between them.
Facebook page templates are a set of buttons and links for your Facebook page. These templates change your page based on your needs. These templates have both common features and unique features for each type of template. For example, Facebook pages for a Company and Policy will have some common features but still look differently. By default, after registration, a standard template for users is accepted for your profile.
Depending on the direction of your account, you can choose one of the following templates:
- “Company” – for heads of companies and organizations. Used for posting ads and recruiting.
- Playgrounds” – for organizations aimed at leisure.
- “Non-profit organization” – for charitable organizations and initiatives.
- “Politics” – for politicians and communication with the electorate.
- “Restaurants and cafes” – to publish the opening hours of your establishment, special promotions and so on.
- “Shopping” – to facilitate online shopping and post related ads.
- Video creator template” – adds a tab with “Online broadcasts”, used by content makers.
Proper usage of page templates and post templates will increase your efficiency and enlarge the number of followers.
Why Use Post Templates and What They Are
A template is a ready-made visual in the form of a static image. Such templates are created based on the characteristics of the platform. For example, the templates for Desktop and Mobile versions are slightly different due to the scale and size of the interface. Templates are created using average sizes for correct display on PC and mobile phone.
Using templates that match the theme of your page allows you to create recognition for you and your brand. Also, when users visit your page it creates additional interaction between you, your brand and users.
Using templates also allows you to create a unified style for your account and make your page stand out from all the others. Templates can also save your time to create more important and unique content or communicate with your audience.
Facebook Post Templates on VistaCreate
Create.vista.com is one of the largest profile sites for finding and downloading templates for Facebook and other social networks. All templates are created with the participation of professionals and are of high quality. Most of these templates are available for free, but you can access all of the content on the site for a small monthly fee.
You can find and download templates like this:
- Register on the site at https://create.vista.com/signup
- Go to https://create.vista.com/templates/facebook/
- Click on the template you like. The site will automatically open the template in the editor, the system will explain how to use it correctly.
- After you have learned how to use the editor, you can start editing the picture
- After you have finished you can download and start using the template. If you wish, you can download the template without changing it. It is enough just to fill it with the necessary materials (text and images) and publish it.
If you want to get additional knowledge on how to properly create and use templates, you can use the site’s training materials. If you have the proper skills, you can create templates yourself using the tools on the site.